Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Stereotyping

Due to the price difference of member and non-member is equivalent to the member fee, yesterday I joined something which I never thought I would. Because I dislike thus I never listen to whatever they say, should say I always listen half-heartedly.
Then they share more about it with me yesterday, not that I'm convinced to do what they are doing but it caused me to think. Am i too stereotyping in the first place? Because I don't give a damn that's why I don't wanna hear a thing they say. Oops. Well I do stereotype people, be it strangers or people I knew. But then again, who doesn't? Or if there is any of you out there who don't stereotype people please let me know. I'm glad to learn from you :p
Stereotyping is a word I like to use recently. Time for self-reflection I guess. Maybe others too are stereotyping us at the same time we are stereotyping them.

Love,
Mun ❤

No comments: