Friday, October 12, 2012

Seen into words

Case 1
I saw a group of four boarded the bus, one maid one mom a boy and a girl. The mum let the daughter took a seat and signal the son to sit with his sister. Guess what? The son actually hug the maid and said 'I want to stand here with xxx', xxx is the maid's name.
Case 2
A family was eating and as usual the kids were making noise moving around etc. The parents tried to stop them by shouting and scolding the kids but came to no avail. And the maid worked her magic again, at the sound of her stopping them, the kids stopped making noise stayed at their place and had their meal.

What had happened to the days when we behave ourselves at the voice of our parents? None can make us behave but our parents. And now even parents can't play their role. Is this the fault of the society nowadays, where parents working outta house to earn bread and butter not only for themselves but also hoping to provide more for their children eg piano classes, swimming classes, ballet classes, phonics, good school etc. But in the midst of this very rat race, they lost the one most important thing in their lives, the growing up path with their children, the connection and bonding with their children.

I'm actually glad that I'm not from a hectic bust city. In the small town where there are less heavy traffic and you can go from one place to another in a short time, even if my dad were working he can find some time to send us to school, tuition or to others activities. Thanks to the small town I'm from. In big cities, even if the parents want to send their children, they are restricted by the heavy traffic and time consumption.

Just a simple thoughts from me. Typed this in bus, thanks to blogger apps :D

Love,
Mun ❤

2 comments:

Wilson Khor W.H. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wilson Khor W.H. said...

This post is much shorter than your usual ones... but I like the observation you made on the people around you and the way you put it into words.

This is the type of content that I am constantly looking out for. :)


Wilson Khor W.H. @ Seymour Nightweaver

Blog: rippling-ripples.blogspot.com