Thursday, January 31, 2013

Never reminiscent

your past your history was what we have always been told. This phrase is correct in some ways and wrong in some ways.
For instance, one shouldn't basked in the glory past until neglecting the present growth. Like I was once young I was once pretty I was once smart I was once at top of the world. These meant nothing if you do not let yourself learn to grow learn to be better.
However, one should always bear in mind what lesson the past brought. Lesson learnt should always be kept in mind and heart, to never repeat the same stupid mistake again. Well yeah, you can remember you were once stupid and the pain / lesson it brought upon you. These should in fact imprinted in your mind.
Haha ironic isn't it? C'est la vie! People say there's always two side of the story. This applies everywhere in life.
Don't ask why I posted this weird chuck of words, I just feel like it at this moment.

No comments: