Monday, February 25, 2013

Hey!

All webs and dusts here! I can't believe I become like a workaholic, not really the 24/7 type but well, you know me, I'm lazy, not the diligent type. Anyway, back to what I wanted to say. Have you encounter some strangers or some one who voice out what you avoid mentioning? Who said it out loud to your face? Maybe that someone is right, maybe not. But it got me to think, I'm a coward, if I think that going somewhere might be risky, even a tiny bit risky, I retreated.
I always say we will see when we come to it. This sentence is good, don't have to think too much. But at times, it's just a irresponsible line which I use when I don't know the answer, or well, I don't want to answer.
I don't even know what I'm writing now. Till then.

Love,
Mun ❤

No comments: